Re: One more bug ....

J-Christophe MONFRET wrote:
> I've noticed that when you polimorph an unpaid object it becomes paid.
> So you can have, in some shop where word of recall can be cast, object for
> nothing:

That is a map-bug, as it shouldn't be possible to cast spell within the shop.
I've heard that it's possible to end up standing on the mat on the inside
of the shop, but that problem has been solved by making the map no_magic.

> for example in the Supermarket at Gorth, one comes with a lot
> of dragons scale then makes dragons shields or dragons mails ,
>  then polimorph it and have good shield or armour which are paid.

I'll fix the spell anyway, just in case... 8)  Thanks for the hint.

-Frank.