Amiga Port, and Major bugs

Howdy, First off, I tried emailing the person who did/is doing the amiga port,
but the mail bounced, my question, where can I get a copy of it?

Secondly, I have set up a server here and have gotten many people quite
addicted to the game (myself included, excellent game!)  But the problem is the
thing crashes on the order of 10-20 times a day, with bus errors and seg
faults, usually it has been mostly painless, as the game usually saves all the
player data before crashing, but earlier today it overwrote every active'
players file with a single "Checksum" line, and no data, needless to say, there
were about 6 very unhappy people :).  Any ideas?  (The crashes always occur
when there are 3 or more players on..)  I have a script of the standard and
error output of the server if anyone is interested in it.    Oh yea, its
running on a Sun sparc 1.

I discovered this gem at the absolute worst time, finals coming up and all..
There goes my grades! :(

-Crh

(I have sent a subscribe to this list, but have not yet been placed on it, so
if you could cc any replies to me directly for a few days I would be most
appreciative..)

    Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu