Re: Maps

  I like all of R. Goldies suggestions.

 A few points I would like to add:

 Don't hide monsters by putting them under something they normally could
not hide under (ie, a dragon being hidden by a gold piece is not
realistic.)  I, to some extent, think that this needs to be fixed
in the program itself (as it is, I regularly get hidden by arrows.

 Style/Looking point:  If the map is a building/structure, put outside
walls on it, instead of letting it use the default black spaces.  It
certainly can't be hard to do, and makes for a nicer apparance.

   Mark Wedel
master@cats.ucsc.edu