Re: Fonts...

> I can NOT get fonts working on my system. I have
> the .pcf, .bdf and .snf files all in teh FONTIDR
> I set, and it's reported correctly in crossfire -o. However,
> it always trys to fix teh font path, always fails, and
> uses pixmaps...

hmmm...well....at least on the system here......you also need a file in
your font directory....

the file is

fonts.dir

inside that file.......it looks like the following...actually i just copied
the one i have currently in my directory.

1
crossfire.snf crossfire

Thats it.......this file has to be there...otherwise...the font does not get
loaded correctly....hope that helps.....frank am I right on this...point, that
the file has to be there?

Tyler
tvangod@ecst.csuchico.edu
skud.