Re: Latest masps and server?

> yohan@challenger.ksu.ksu.edu (Jonathan W Newton) writes:
> > Can someone tell me where I can find the latest maps and server
> > version of crossfire?
> >
> > I've only been able to find 89.2
> There is a later version in the crossedit-0.6 distribution.  However,
> if you want to just play, you're probably better off using 89.2.
>           -Eric

What I am specifically looking for is the version with the "party"
option.  I heard what it does is everyone can type "party 1" and
that will put them in a party.  Exp. is divided between everyone
in the party for all the monsters the party kills.

Is this a mod someone hacked themselves or is it in a version
available to the public.  Currently I am using 89.1 which does
everything I want it to, except that.  Well, I would like
customizable character bitmaps :)