Map loading.

Mark Wedel writes:

 >  I am using the crossfire that comes with crossedit 0.6 (might as well
 > make additions to the newest version, right?)
 >
 >  The problem I have is that everything is close (armor shop, weapon shop,
 > gatehouse, etc..)  It loads the town map just fine, however.
 >
 >  The maps worked fine with the previous version of crossfire I was
 > using (0.89.3), that I got I guess about 4 or 5 months ago.
 >
 >  IS there some script I need to run or something to get this working?
 >
 >  --Mark

I have put my version of the maps on our ftp-server:
flop.informatik.tu-muenchen.de:/pub/crossfire/maps-crossedit0.6.tar.gz

done:
- mapconv run
- connected-fields are fixed
- exits are fixed
- potions etc. are replaced with random_potion etc.
- objects with missing or renamed archetypes are replaced or deleted
- poison boozes fixed. there used to be some which where boozes with a
  different face and a different hp-value, but the face numbers have changed.

todo:
- there are  still some objects with (now wrong) face-entries in the maps.
  these should be replaced.
- some maps aren't reachable at all. they should be removed.