"Modules"

I'm interested in making a patch to make crossfire more "modular" mapwise.
A person could build a "module" which could be included into a game, many
games, ftp'd, etc.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome (including if anyone has started or
completed this project already)

I'm fairly new to working on crossfire, so any comments/suggestions/etc are
more than welcome. I ahve made a few "fixes" already in my version, and I'm
curious as to where the lastest versions/patches are kept so I can see if my
fixes have already been done or if I can add them if they haven't.

---Michael "Dirk" Patterson