Re: client/server?

Peter Mardahl <peterm@soda.berkeley.edu> recently wrote:

>Is anyone actually working on this?
>ERic Mehlhaff at berkeley doesn't seem to be doing
>anything with it these last
>few weeks.

I've been  sitting back and waiting for the 'new' crossfire to become 'stable'
and trying to get a useable 'developement platform' in the meantime.  The
original protocol scheme I'd worked out got broken minorly by the advent of
pixmaps, and I'd been waiting to decide if we wanted to stick with it or not.

I'm  not sure if I  can discuss this much on this list right now, as it seems
I've been inadvertantly removed!  ACK!

 ERic mehlhaff, mehlhaff@ocf.Berkeley.EDU
 OCF staff