key bindings

  Sorry for the inconvenience if this is already adressed in one of the
help/man files, but I've never seen the subject discussed here, and haven't
found anything in a quick overview of the code (v0.90.4, hopefully the
most recent one).

   Shouldn't it be possible to have a personnal set of default bindings ?
Say, have a resource telling crossfire where to find a file describing
what key bindings it should use, in addition to LIBDIR/def_keys. I've
got a set of favored  bindings ('P' is pickup 4, 'p' pickup 0, 'N'
say Name, and so on) which I thought cumbersome to redefine each time I
played a new character. I installed the game here, so I'm able to add those
few definitions directly to the character file, but well...

         K.B.