Re: HELP! crossfire 0.90.4

 I totally agree that dumping in the old maps is a bad idea.

 I've actually had a chance to play the game a bit lately, and that is hwy
(why) I have been making the minor map corrections.

 I plan to add in the old maps, but want to have a decent idea of what
maps already exist.  I have changed some of the maps in Santo Dominion,
to eliminate some of the stores, as well fix some bugs (the basic 4 stores
are unchanged except for minor bugs.  But I removed teh stores inside of
house of hell, for example, and eliminate the secret area of the lord of
the rings shop.  Even the small shop is plenty large..)

 I don't know how many of the old maps will be put in.  The old
mansion, for example, would require many changes to bring it up to
standards.  I am not going to spend a lot of time on maps bringing them
up to standards, but rather, if they look mostly fine, I will spend
a little time making minor changes.

 --Mark