feedback requested

How do people like the Quetzalcoatl and Fireborn
race types?
Too strong?  Too weak?  Okay?
Here's a summary of what they can do:

race		attacktype	restrictions	immunities	prot./vuln.
bonus

fireborn	fire,phys	no armour,	fire		vuln:ghosthit
-7st-3con			no weapons	poison		drain,cold
+4dex+4int
+3wis-4cha
net:-3

Fireborns are supposed to be fire spirits.  they're closely in tune with
magic and are powerful and learn magic easily.  Being fire spirits, they
are immune to fire and poison, and vulnerable to cold.  They are vulnerable
to ghosthit and drain because being mostly non-physical, anything which
strikes directly at the spirit hits them harder....

Quetzalcoatl	physical	no armour	fire		vuln:paral
+4st-4dex							poison,cold
+4con-7wis
+5int
net:+2

  Quetzalcoatl's are now born knowing the spell of burning hands, but
because of their wisdom negative bonus, they have a very hard time learning
new spells.  I believe their all-time maximum wisdom is 13.  They're
supposed to be powerful spellcasters of what few spells they know,
but too mentally inflexible to learn anything new easily.  Should I build
in a level dependence of their armour class?  Perhaps the wis bonus should
be -9.  I also changed it so that they could use weapons, but when I do
this they are very devastating at low level:  they have a low enough
natural ac that they can make mincemeat of low-level monsters.  However,
at midlevel, they really begin to have problems because they cannot
use armour.  Perhaps they should start at ac 7 and gain 1 ac point
for every 3 levels they advance.