Re: TODO (for sure) in the future.

On Wed, 6 Apr 1994, Tyler Van Gorder wrote:

> First off, I think the color pixmaps really add a whole lot to crossfire, they
> are really cool. But a problem we have here is our xterms running out of memory
> when running crossfire....yes.....In order to run crossfire you need to only be
> running the "BARE" minimum on your xterm....no xv, no 3 xterms running, no
> xbiff, just one xterm and crossfire. Try to open two clients to crossfire...I
> dont think so! :>

I always have at least 3 xterms, xbiff, perfmeter, audiocontrol, xclock
and my virtual window open and I can still run crossfire.  I've had at
least three open with that setup before.  This is on Sparc IPX's with 16
megs and IPC's with 12 megs.

| This message courtesy of:  | "Do you want me to make your life a     |
|                            |  living hell?"                          |
|       Jeff Judkins         | "Sorry, I'm not looking for a relation- |
| judkinsj@erau.db.erau.edu  |  ship right now, but thanks for asking" |
Kill'em all and then just let God sort out the mess.