Re: change to how AT_TURN_UNDEAD works

> I don't much like the fact that holy word will nuke items.
> It really shouldn't.

No it shouldn't. I was never really happy that holy word did AT_PHYSICAL,
but it was the last spell on a Saturday afternoon and it pretty much did
what I wanted so the hack remained (ohhh the legacy of hacks 8-)

[...]

> Is there any reason not to change attack.c and the archetypes so
> that both holy word and turn undead spells both do AT_TURN_UNDEAD,
> except that turn undead spell will have a dam of zero and
> holy word will have a damage base of 3?
> Will this break anything?
>
> Regards,
>
> PeterM

That's probably the best way to handle it. It is probably easiest to AND
AT_PHYSICAL onto type in the bit of code that handles AT_TURN_UNDEAD.
hit_player() needs to be rewritten anyway. It is waaaaaay to long at 430 lines
and should probably be split into separate functions for each attack type
with another for calculating experience.

Rupert