Some comments about the game in general

Using the user feedback facility of our WorldWideWeb pages, I recently
received the following message based on our pages about Crossfire....

>klemmt@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de sent the following comments about
"CrossFire":

>Hi and many thanxs for this great game :-). The only
>two wishes I have are: 1. more spells
>                       2. and more quests
>and for the gameplay:
>it's just nice to wear a shield, a weapon and bow at the
>same time, but this is normaly impossible. Please add
>two handed weapons and perhaps a character screen to
>outfit this one.

Nick Williams, Systems Architecture Research Centre, City University,
London, EC1V 0HB.  UK.

Web: http://web.cs.city.ac.uk/finger?njw
E-mail: njw@cs.city.ac.uk (MIME and ATK)
Work Telephone: +44 71 477 8551