Re: A few thoughts on client/server

>>>>[From Tero Kivinen]
    [...]
    I would say that they should be reliable too. I hate in xpilot that
    usually when you enter to battle when there are few ships the next
    thing you see is you flying back to base after crash. In xpilot that
    isn't so bad because you are dying all the time, but in crossfire one
    death of that kind would be one too much.
    [...]

Exactly. That situation is fairly common in xtrek. It has nothing to do
with UDP failure. In fact, UDP makes it less common. The reason it
happens is because of too many events being generated in that situation,
and there's a bottleneck somewheres.