Multiple Floors

How about the following solution (hack) for multiple floors:

I don't think we will need mor than 2 FLOOR objects on top of each other.
More would just clutter the display.

The code could be changed that you still can't see anything below a FLOOR --
except another FLOOR.

In fact this is just what I have done. I'm going to send the patches to Mark,
they are protected with #ifdef so he should be able to put them in the next
release without causing any problems, and we can continue the discussion then.

I can tell you now: It looks good and it doesn't SEEM to cause problems,
neither with object visibility, nor with drawing speed.

Regards,
	Greg