Re: Easy advancement in 0.90.5 maps

icestorm isn't as bad as you think for blasting the trapped dragon.
You can hit at most 2 dragon's squares with frostbolt,
you can hit 6 dragon's with the icestorm.

I dont think that frostbolt does 3 times more damage/tick
than icestorm....  it might.

However, with frostbolt, one could avoid freezing it's hoard,
which is a very good argument for icestorm.

I've really gotta get an object set up which
will report how much damage was done by a spell.
It would be very helpful in balancing sp cost
vs. damage done.....

Regards,

PeterM