Re: Some bugs in 0.90.5

I've experienced something I've never come across before. I tried to sell
something in a shop by dropping it (as usual) but I just got the "you
would recieve 4 platinum coins for that ..." message, the shop wouldn't
actually buy the item off me. The item was identified and not cursed.
I tried selling other items, and the shop wouldn't take those either.
I've compiled with "UNIQUE_ITEMS" turned OFF because the game was crashing
a lot and I thought it might be more stabl without this new feature.

Any ideas?

Sy