Re: CPU -- Ultima 8

 At some time, I will probably try and replace all the floating point calls
with fixed point.  IT shouldn't be too bad - still store things in floatin
point format in the file, and scale them to integers upon loading
(and rescale down to floats when saving.)  This shouldn't be all that
difficult, but rather needs to be done carefully (best way might be to
changed the name of all the floating point elements when going to
fixed point format, so errors occur wherever a floating poitn element
name is used.  And fix that code by hand.

 I might attempt that for the next release. I'll have to see if
there are many other bugs that need to be fixed.

 --Mark