Re: damages from various spells--balancing!

You wrote:
> I do think the 'bullet' spells are pretty wimpy.  The only
> use I have found for them is to destroy acid spheres.

... and large bullets are ideal for dealing with grimreapers!
(btw, I really hate grimreapers - just when you think you're
getting places, you run into a grimR or several of them, and
you're back where you sgtarted (or worse!))
Ben.
|    _|--|_    |   Disclaimer: I've got a degree and maybe 1/2 of a PhD.   |
|      vv      | However, I still know nothing! |      btk@aber.ac.uk      |