Re: CF: Experience

Mark Wedel writes:
>  Experience is also reduced if you are braced.  I believe the logic is that
> it is much safer/easier to attack while braced, so this makes it less
> desirable to attack while braced.

I think the motivation for this was actually to prevent a form
of "cheating" where you place your character near a generator
and brace him, then attack everything that comes out.  Once set
up like this you could leave the window alone for a few hours,
come back and have tons of experience for little or no work.
This was particularly easy to do in the training arena in the
basement of the guild found in the early Crossfire maps.

--Ken

| Ken Woodruff           | "In every jumbled pile of person    |
| woodruff@cadence.com   |  there's a thinking part that       |
+------------------------+  wonders what the part that isn't   |
| Disclaimer: What tote  |  thinking isn't thinking of."       |
| bag full of $20 bills? |          --They Might Be Giants     |