Re: history

srin9340@nova.gmi.edu (Akshay Srinivasan) writes:
> I have hacked my server a command history and a tell history....
> Wonder if it would be a good idea for some kind of history for commands and
> maybe even some editing of an old command might be nice. Still working on the
> editing aspect (kinda like tcsh's command history scrolling).
You might want to consider either waiting until client server
finishes, or just putting it in there now.  Once client-server gets
done, the plan is to rip out all of the X code from the crossfire server.
          -Eric
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
           -The Mad Hatter
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"