Re: Further notes about 0.90.1.

First of all, three cheers for Mark! :-)

+--- Mark Wedel:
| One note about crossfire 0.90.1: IT is likely that save files from
| crossedit 0.7 can be used unmodified with 0.90.1.
+---

Probably, yes, but the old characters will have an advantage since
they will have lots of equipment which is identified :-)

+---
| Any other features people would like to see added?  Any comments on
| the ones listed above?
+-------

More features? Just now, I think we need more _items_ and types of
terrain, more encounter maps, and like always, better maps and more
quests :-)

I think we should spend a month or so making it a really good _game_
(on a LAN) before tearing down all stability as it is split into
client/server.

As for the changes you mentioned - I say go ahead.

(I'm currently compiling it with acc on a SPARC, there _are_ errors,
but I'll probably mail you a patch to tidy it up, Mark)

Kjetil T.