Re: client/server once again

 It can also depend on the floating point performance of the machines.

 If your on a 386 without and fpu, I can see performance being real bad
with the floatin point operations.  Converting all floats to ints, and
just knowing that they are 1000 (or 1,000,000) above their true value
would be doable.  However, either archetypes/objects need to be converted
at load time (no big deal, but could create confusion when someone looks
at both the code and the archetype), or all archetypes need to be converted.

 After I hopefully get most of the feature patches for this version, I will
look at speeding things up.  From the Amiga port, I heard that keeping
a seperate list for living/animated objects is also a big performance gain.
However, after converting to client/server, this may be lessened to some
extent.

--Mark