Re: Arch not found...

>  Make sure the archetypes file is located in the correct place, and that
> it is not an empty file.  The archetypes file should be about 200 K.
>
>  --Mark

That was the problem.  When I was trying to recover from another bug, I
had made partial files for most of the files in the lib dir.  I did
make clean, however it didn't remove the right files.

      I want to suggest that make clean will remove:
.collect-stamp, archetypes, bmaps, bmaps.paths, crossfire.bdf,
crossfire.cfb, crossfire.pcf, and crossfire.pix.

---Scott