Re: Crossfire's Rebirth.

 I will probably take over full crossfire control this Sunday or Monday.
At that time, I will start putting in patches and working more on the
new code.

 As a first request, I would prefer the first week or so to be actual
bug fixes, and not new features or additions.  Also, if possible, it would
be nice if you could see if the bug was fixed in crossfire-0.90, and if
possible, make your diff file relative to that.

 Some people have volunteered to run Purify on the source.  That would also
be very nice to do.  Once the version is stable, I will release as version,
and then be more willing to take patches that actually add features.

 Something that needs to be done, but as far as I know never was, is keeping
the good maps and getting rid of the bad ones.  The first step would
be a document defining what is a good map, and what is a bad map.  This
might be good for people with a non programming background could do.

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net