Re: Is there anybody there?

quinet@montefiore.ulg.ac.be (Raphael Quinet) writes:
> So what?  Right now, I'm working on another project because I see no point in
> continuing until Frank returns or until someone else "officialy" maintains the
> CrossFire distribution.  Sigh!
If we all agreed to put crossfire into CVS, and someone donated
machine time, we could work on it as a big group project.  It would
require that people keep a list of what they're working on to try and
keep collisions from happening.  I'd be willing to donate machine
time, but I can't export NFS because I'm currently running alex which
uses the nfs stuff to provide an anonymous ftp filesystem.
          -Eric
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
           -The Mad Hatter
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"