unsubscribing - a reminder

Summer vacation is approaching, so I guess I need to remind you.

                                      ========
fact probably just do "reply" to this message).

Remember that you can stay on the announcements list, which will keep
you up-to-date while not overflowing your mail box. Please state
clearly if you want this.

I am human, and generally prefer human language -- the requests are
often clearer that way (sounds contradictory, I know).

Requests sent to the discussion list will _NOT_ have any effect, as I
hope people will learn better how to behave on mailing lists if I
_make_ them use the request address..

Kjetil T.