Re: Crossfire on HP9000 (fwd) / and inventory naming

In message <199406100055.AA11070@bolero.rahul.net>you write:
> I would prefer symbols (bitmaps/pixmaps) of some sort, or font
>variations (maybe bold shows locked or equipped items).  This is because
>right now, for objects that have long names, some of that stuff will
>disappear off the edge (either its status, or its name/abilities).  So it
>would be nice to minimize the amount of information that actually
>gets appended to the item name.
>
>--Mark

	I like your idea better, although I have no idea how
fonts work in crossfire.  It will take a bit of hacking to figure
it out.  Wanna give me a starting point?  To boldface a font do
I need to make up a whole new set of fonts?

	-Scott