Tabbland

Hi folks, two questions on the tabbland quest:

1) is it finished - I can't get further than doing fire and earth,
   but I can see water in the map directory. and I can't find the
   logical extension, air!

2) why make maps, especially half-way through quest, which need
   more than one player to solve? (I actuallyt modified the levers
   in fire (and added the missing ones) so that I could complete
   map. :-) - no-one else plays xfire here, so as DM I felt it
   reasonable to mess with the maps for my own use! :-)

Ben.

|    _|--|_    |   Disclaimer: I've got a degree and maybe 1/2 of a PhD.   |
|      vv      | However, I still know nothing! |      btk@aber.ac.uk      |