HP9000/700 problems

I've just been trying to set up 0.91.1:

I've gotten everything to compile pretty well (I haven't
done anything with crossfire since something like version 0.85 -
so it has been a while)

but I cannot get the crossclient to work at all...I get a bus error
but I can track that down, does anyone have a HP binary for the crossclient
- or even could someone suggest any "likely" problems...it compiles fine,
but bus errors on execution...I have to reinstall an old version of gcc
before I can use a debugger :-)

-Tim
--
Timothy J. Kordas                              |  tjk@bambi.eeap.cwru.edu
Electrical Engineering and Applied Physics     |