scotch crossfire server has moved!

   I just wanted to mention that  we moved our crossfire server to a different
machine.  The Crossfire server that was formerly running on scotch.berkeley.edu
is now running on coke.csua.berkeley.edu port 13326.  We're still running
a X font server on port 13325.
	Coke.csua is virtually identical a machine as scotch, except maybe
that its CPU is about 30% faster at floating point math. It's also a machine
that is doing nothing but crossfire, so there should no longer be problems with
load interference with other users on scotch. The result is that the server
should be a bit faster.

	Our crossfire server has lots of little modifications and improvements
that we haven't gotten folded back into the main crossfire source code.
Hopefully we'll get that taken care of soon.

 Eric Mehlhaff, mehlhaff@crl.com