Re: Xpm and rplay[d].

 You obviously need the sound files around in order to play them.

 A good simple test is to try somethign like 'rplay soundfile', where
soundfile is one of the files in lib/sounds (the .au files).  If this
doesn't play, it means that something in your rplay setup is not correct.

 XPM:  Certain things not visible below character (ie, grass, shops):  This
is because these are not considered floors in the archetype definition.
Only objects considered floors are displayed.  The best solution would probably
be to change these objects into floors (any reason why they shouldn't be?)

 floors moving with the character:  I've already fixed it in my version.

 --Mark