Re: Server crashing, and poison after death bug...

> Also, the server crashs on us alot... Is anyone out there intereste
> in trying to fixit? I can send plenty of
> gdb info on each core dump. (We can crawsh it
> every 10-15 minutes, it seems. Entering
> the superstore in Fireham also seems to crash, continually...
> memory problems of some sort via Seg fault.)

This probably is caused by badly converted maps (i.e. missing archetypes).
Superstore isn't only map, where this happens. When commonly used archetype
is missing, it causes too many errors and  the game crashes. Probably better
wait a new version which should be come out soon, if Mark has no too many
new patches. It contains totally new set of maps from chico server. We have
them here and they seems look quite good, BTW.

 -Tero