Re: Crossfire comments

fireborns, wraiths, quetzalcoatls' ARE legitimate character classes
on tvangod's server. (chico)

they are the first non-human characters, and they need balancing.

I modified apply.c so that it checked to see if a character
CAN_USE_ARMOR before applying helm, shield, armor,
and
CAN_USE_WEAPON before applying weapon or helm.

Fireborns and quetzalcoatl's CANNOT use weapons or armour.
At least, they can't in my version of the code.  I sincerely
hope this hack made it into the new server, and that the modifications
I made to the other player archetypes (CAN_USE_ARMOR 1
CAN_USE_WEAPON 1) are in the new archetype distribution.

fireborns and quetzal's are immune to fireee,
wraiths are immune to cold.  These are partial compensation for
the lack of hte ability to wield weapons or waer armor.
These players also have other weaknesses.

They are new, and partially experimental, so feel free
to comment to me on them.

Regards,

PeterM