Re: Making maps for new versions?

 crossedit 0.7 should work fine for making maps.

 I would suggest not using the newer archetype file, and only use the
one that came with crossedit 0.7.  There is a decent likelihood that
there might be some new archetypes that crossedit 0.7 could not hand.

 Regarding crossedit:  I've seen several mentions that the compiled failed
miserable, but very few actual details of the problems.  It compiles just
fine for me (gcc, sunos 4.1.1), so unless I get actual details of the
problem (ie, what your compiler spits out), these problems are not likely
to be fixed.

 --Mark