Next version.

 Crossfire 0.90.2 will likely be released Sunday.  An official anouncement
should go out over the crossfire-announce list.

 As such, a few comments:

1) Please hold off on submitting feature patches to me.  Wait until the new
version, and supply me with a diff to that.  Three main areas have
changed: input, spells, and flag handling.  Also, I want to keep with
what I have right now so I can test it out and make sure it seems at
least partially stable, and not be messing with adding new features and
making sure they work.

2) If you have a patch that actually prevents/fixes core dumps, I will
take those.

3) Some people were working on coloring/fixing up the XPM files.  IF you
want those to be in the next version, please send them to me.

 --Mark