Re: 0.90.2pl1 ?

 I agree - 0.90.3 would be a better name.

 I like the convention where the smallest number (as the number scheme
is right now) should be the patch level, with the larger (90 in this case)
the version number.

 I just don't want to bump the version number up too fast, because version
1.00 is supposed to be the official public release, and that number should
come after 0.99.x.  I don't want to get into 0.100.x, 0.101.x, etc.

 I will probably put the new version up for ftp this weekend.  This one really
is just a big fix version - I can't think of any additions as of right
now.  This one might also have few enough changes to warrant a patch
file for those who want that instead of grabbing the entire archive.

 --Mark