Re: Weight

 If how much a player can carry is going to be re-done, then the weights
for most objects should also be re-done.

 IT seems to me that most of the weights become almost reasonable if you
think of them in pounds and not kilograms.  A bottle of booze weights 3.5
kg's or something?  Plate weighs 100 kgs?

 I think a better method for weight would be have a maximum any player
can carry.  Right now, a player can keep loading up indefinately.  Sure,
he may only move .05, but if he has cleared out the area, no big deal.
I have had some characters get loaded up to 1500 kg's, and putz along
back to down.

 So in summary:  The weight values for most items seems a bit high, and
a maximum carry might be a good way to control it.

 --Mark