Crossfire 0.90.3 is released

  This is an announcement of the release of Crossfire 0.90.3.

  This release does not have many (any?) new features, but rather
fixes some bugs.

  All of the Solaris 2.x patches should now be included.  The spells
should be fixed up some, and the bug with dying should be fixed.

  I'm really putting it out so people have a new baseline version to
submit patches for.  Plus, there seemed to be enough bugs in 0.90.2 to
warrant a release.

  As usual, crossfire-0.90.3.tar.gz contains the program code (as well
as pre built archetypes, bitmaps, font and other files.)

  crossfire-0.90.3.arch.tar.gz contains the unpacked archetype
directory.  It is not needed for playing.  Some changes made, such as
merging the chico bitmaps to their proper place, some more pixmaps
colored, and removing some temporary files.

  There is no crossfire-0.90.3.maps file with this release.  The maps
have hardly changed at all, and don't need a new release.  I'll
probably make a new map file for 0.90.4.  But for now, either get the
file crossfire-0.90.2.maps.tar.gz, if this is your first time making
crossfire, or if you already have crossfire 0.90.2 installed, just
keep using those maps.

  Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net