Stat gaining spells

After listening to the different ways of handling stat spells,
I would like to throw this one in to keep in mind as well:
(assuming nobody has mentioned it before)

Make all the stat increasing spells level dependent as
to the total max of the stat.  Ie a level 5 char would
only be able to raise his strength to 4.  Level 20 characters
would be able to raise stats up to 19.  The spell cost
would be the same (maybe).  Of course this would have
to be adjusted to your actual range of levels and stats.
But, I do think do level 100 should be able to easily
max out his stats with the spells.  Duration is another
thing that could also be made level dependent.

Frankly, I would love to see more spells that are level dependent.
Fireballs, among other attack spells are on the top my list.
You will have to forgive me if some of this has been
done already.  The maintainer down here hasn't installed
a new version in over 6 months.

--
Scott Wedekind  (halifax@ksu.ksu.edu)
        The people of Halifax invented the trampoline.  During the