Re: More maps

	Here, we are still playing with 0.90.1 maps : the map file of version 0.90.2 seems to be very small and we need a lot of maps since lots of people play Crossfire here.

	If you want to try brittany maps, bring back the 0.90.1 maps and add them to th 0.90.2's ones. We added terrible monsters suh as the gaellotrol, electric dragon....... and The Jessy.

	Some of our maps are sometimes very hard : it was for our 100 level characters. I have friends who know the game in such a perfect way that they could start a character and bring it to level 100 without dying and cheating in only one afternoon ! ( without using the famous bug : wear an amulet of lifesaving, let a monster kill you one time,... and drain it with your stormbringer/mournblade sword. Your exp will be increase by 150% :) ) But, if you are good at Crossfire, you can do most of them i think, even with this new version.

	Maybe we could modify our maps to make some of them easier and add new ones... but only if they are re-included in the new version on the game (ie 0.90.4 maps)

I think Crtossfire requires hard maps... even if you have to try and try and try to win them. You will be very happy then :) We did such maps... use them then !
Unfortunately, they cannot be edited with the mapeditor : it doesn't know our monsters :(

Laurent ***** Yet Another Crossfire Player *****