Re: More maps

Peter Mardahl <peterm@soda.berkeley.edu> writes:
> You can SO go higher then level 24.  It is just very hard.
Are you sure?  From common/living.c in add_exp:
  if(op->stats.exp>99999999)
    op->stats.exp=99999999;
--
Inge Berg Fenstad <Inge.Fenstad@alkymi.unit.no> writes:
> You can get a lot a easy potions...and money....and exp.
> And then you get 30 in all stats...EASY.
> Just cast multiple stat-spells on yourself...and slay the world.
> OR
> Make yourself a HUGE weapon...like +10+10+10+10+10
> The improve-scrolls are easy to get..so are the potions you need.
I'll go ahead and ask, where can you get all of these things?  I
haven't seen any of the super-potions that I added a long time ago,
hence you can't get your stat's up to 30 unless you've found a bug.
Also, where do you get these HUGE weapons?  I haven't seen any of the
improve scrolls.  Anyway, if it hadn't changed from a previous
version, you needed LOTS of diamonds to make things, certainly a lot
more than what you should be able to get.
(Back in 89.2, I estimated I had sunk >5 million gold equivelent into
a weapon.  I was also level 70+ at that time.)
          -Eric
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
           -The Mad Hatter
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"