Re: More maps

Hi

I have had the opportunity to have a the newest version of crossfire running
at my school for about  a week and have discovered several things:

The balance in the game is ok up to perhaps lvl 10-12, but then things
become to get out of hand.
You can get a lot a easy potions...and money....and exp.
And then you get 30 in all stats...EASY.
Just cast multiple stat-spells on yourself...and slay the world.
OR
Make yourself a HUGE weapon...like +10+10+10+10+10
The improve-scrolls are easy to get..so are the potions you need.

And what then....well...you notice the game is COMPLETELY unbalanced.

There have been talk on the list about weight....WHy then is there made
a chest that reduses carried weight by 75%....????

Sure there are few and unfinished maps.....but as the game is now...
more maps would probably make it worse.

Are there any plans of reducing the power of spells on self or increasing
difficulty of maps..or is this becoming even more unbalanced than
the previous version ?

Inge