Re: map contributions

Well, you should get crossedit up and running, and study some of the
maps which use some of the more advanced features, e.g.
lib/map/city/misc/gatehouse is a good example of how NPC's and buttons
can respond to the player saying things.

Experiment with changing the variables in objects. You can change just
about anything - you can make boulders which look like chests, for
example, by changing the value of the variable "face". The best
reference we've got for the variables is in doc/crossfire.doc.

Much of this will be cryptic at first! Experiment, and you'll get the
hang of it.

> Just tell me what kinds you think are needed the most, and I'll work
> on it.

I want maps with a _story_ not just mindless bashing. A quest ;-)

Good luck!

Kjetil T.