CF: types.h vs Posix.h

Just got 0.90.4.  Compiles great!  One comment:

In crossedit/Cnv/Cnv.h it says:

/* sys/types.h needs to be included before Posix.h */
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <Posix.h>

On my machine (NeXT) it is precisely the case that types.h needs to be defined AFTER Posix.h.  If you define
types.h before Posix.h, then _POSIX_SOURCE is not defined, and things like mode_t never get defined (in
types.h), causing parse errors all over the place.

To fix, just delete the types.h include in crossedit/Cnv/Cnv.h and all the .c files in crossedit. (I believe
Posix.h includes types.h first, after defining _POSIX_SOURCE)

Michael