Re: Map problems in server mode.

From:	roy@eckerd.edu (Jonathan Roy)
>I don't know if it's the disappearing map problem, or what, but sometimes
>when the server is up and has been used heavily, you enter a map and
>every exit says 'the exit is closed', and you get trapped. :(

At least I have noticed that every time that one of the players
dies and there are others on the same map they can no longer use any
exits.

Also once one of the players (me) entered an exit followed by an other
player.  For some reason the entering took very long time. When he
tried to leave the exits vere closed. The savefile made there listed
the map as /city/tower/tower. That was totally wrong (it was in Navar
the undead quest tower). As an other player entered the /city/tower/tower
(=newbie tower) he got to the same place as my character did. And no exits.