Container bug

From: Klaus Elsbernd <elsbernd@dfki.uni-kl.de>

> suppose you habe 2 container both filled with something.
> Now, open one and with the mouse drop the contents of the other container
> into the first one by pushing the right mouse button on the second one.
> If the first container can't hold that much a never ending loop results.

I have fixed (almost redone) the container code, this bug like some
other not so serious ones are fixed. I try get patch done sometime
soon (hopefully ;). I still could use bitmaps/pixmaps for different
containers and gravestones. Nobody hasn't yet offered anything :(.
If I don't get any, I make patch without them and hopefully someone
designs needed archetypes after that.

 -Tero