Re: fighters & magic

Don Tabb <dtabb@ecst.csuchico.edu> writes:
> [...]
I'd like to be able to be a jack of all trades.  How about this idea:
Require training to go up in levels.  You go out, you get some
experience, some gold, you come back and you train.  You can make the
training general or specific.  E.g. down to the level of training in
swords vs. maces, and training in ball spells or bolt spells.
This would help balance things out.
          -Eric
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
           -The Mad Hatter
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"