Re: More maps

I see your point.  I wonder if that's such a bad thing?  Perhaps someone with
Int 25+ *should* be able to continuously cast armour spells.  I don't
expect he can regenerate fast enough to keep very many spells going
simultaneously, can he?  (I'm asking honestly, I haven't played all that
much. I'm waiting for client-server :))

--Bill